Welcome

Welcome

Sims 4 news

donderdag 3 april 2014

Old Wood House 2

I'm back! And yes... With a wood house!

Hi everyone! Again my appologies for the long delay, but ill make it up to you. I upload lots of houses and worlds and this is one of them. My first upload for today represents an old wood house again!
As i promised, i'll not upload so many pictures and description every time, cause it's just eating my time and motivation.  I will keep it simple and clear with a few pictures and from time to time some details.



 I made this house a while ago, probably more than 1 year so i dont really remember all the stuff i put into:p
I know it was a small house for a couple or single sim. It has a bit of an old cottage feeling and probably fits well for your evironment-friendly sims:)

Must say that i was insipired of many of the houses with little balcony's and an extra part sticking out of the house from the wood houses that i saw in Istanbul:) Enjoy this one!


Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f2cuaa9xs1c0xrb/Old+Wood+House+2.Sims3Pack

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten