Welcome

Welcome

Sims 4 news

zaterdag 8 september 2012

Two more houses coming soon!

I finished a new house a few days ago and today i started with another one. The first house if a bit of modern this time and very suitable on or near a beach. I build it on Sunlit Tides, the perfect place for summer beach houses! Sunlit Tides is as download available on my blog, click here for the FREE Sunlit Tides.

The second house is again a wood house, bit this time real old with coffeebrown colored wood.
It's small, cute and not too expensive.
It's probably one of my last wood houses for now. After this one i have inspiration for one or 2 more, then I'll start a new serie of houses:)

Keep following this blog for the new updates soon! Also please become a FREE member, simply click on the right colom at 'become a member of this site'. Thank you in advanced!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten